Areas of Interest:
Energy Storage, Flapping Wing Aerodynamics, Microfluidics
- Ph.D., University of Central Florida, USA
- M.S., University of Central Florida, USA
- B.Tech., Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering, IIT Delhi, 2011-present
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Aerospace Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA, 2009-2011
- Arora, N., Gupta, A., Sanghi, S., Aono, H. and Shyy, W., 2016, Flow patterns and efficiency-power characteristics of a self-propelled, heaving rigid flat plate, Journal of Fluids and Structures, 66, 517-542.
- Arora, N., Gupta, A. and Shyy, W., 2016, A shifting discontinuous-grid-block lattice Boltzmann method for moving boundary simulations, Computers and Fluids, 125, 59-70.
- Rashid, M. and Gupta, A., 2015, Effect of relaxation periods over cycling performance of a Li-ion battery, Journal of the Electrochemical Society, 162(2), A3145-A3153.
- Rashid, M. and Gupta, A., 2014, Mathematical model for combined effect of SEI formation and gas evolution in Li-ion batteries, ECS Electrochemistry Letters, 3(10), A95-A98.
- Arora, N., Gupta, A., Sanghi, S., Aono, H. and Shyy, W., 2014, Lift-drag and flow structures associated with the 'clap and fling' motion, Physics of Fluids, 26, 071906.
- Gupta, A., Matharoo, H.S., Makkar, D. and Kumar, R., 2014, Droplet formation via squeezing mechanisms in a microfluidic flow-focusing device, Computers and Fluids, 100, 218-226.