Areas of Interest:
Multibody Dynamics, Robotics, Design, Mechatronics
- Ph.D., McGill University, Canada
- M. Tech., Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
- B. E., Regional Engineering College (Presently, National Institute of Technology) Durgapur
- Professor, Mechanical Engineering, IIT Delhi, 2006-present
- Professor, Engineering Design, IIT Madras, 2007
- Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering, IIT Delhi 2000-2006
- Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering, IIT Delhi 1996-2000
- Visiting Faculty, Mechanical Engineering, IIT Madras, 1995-96
- Research Scientist, R&D Centre, Toshiba Corporation, Japan, 1991-1995
- Management Trainee, Indian Iron and Steel Company, Burnpur, 1984-1985
- V. Gupta, H. Chaudhary, and S.K. Saha, “Dynamics and Actuating Torque Optimization of Planar Robots,” KSME Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, vol. 29, No. 7, pp. 2699-2704, 2015.
- A. Agarwal, S.V. Shah, S. Bandyopadhyay, and S.K. Saha, “Dynamics of serial kinematic chains with large number of degrees-of-freedom,” Int. J. of Multibody System Dynamics, vol. 32, pp. 273-298, 2014.
- M. Koul, S.V. Shah, S.K. Saha, and M. Manivannan, “Reduced-order forward dynamics of multi-closed-loop systems,” Int. J. of Multibody System Dynamics, vol. 31, pp. 451-476, 2014.
- (Book) Saha, S.K. “Introduction to Robotics,” 2e, Tata McGraw-Hill, New Delhi, 2014Mechanics, vol. 78, pp. 1125-1139, 2011.