Sinha, Sujeet Kumar
Areas of Interest:
Nano-tribology, Bio-tribology, Polymer tribology, Materials in Mechanical Design.
- 1994 Ph.D., Imperial College London, UK
- 1991 M.S., Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- 1988 B.Tech., National Institute of Technology, Jamshe
- Associate Professor, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Delhi, 2014-present
- Associate Professor, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kanpur, 2012-2014
- Associate Professor, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, National University of Singapore, 2010-2012
- V. Kumar, S. K. Sinha and A. K. Agarwal, Tribological studies of epoxy composites with solid and liquid fillers, Tribology International, 105 (2017) 27-36.
- J. Katiyar, S. K. Sinha and A. Kumar, In situ lubrication of SU-8/Talc composite with base oil (SN150) and perfluoropolyether as fillers, Tribology Letters, 64(1) (2016) 5.
- N. Satyanaranan and S. K. Sinha, Tribology of self –assembled monolayers on silicon surfaces, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, Vol. 38 (18) (2005) pp. 3512-3522.
- B. J. Briscoe, P. D. Evans, E. Pelillo and S. K. Sinha, “Scratching maps for polymers”, Wear, Vol. 200 (1996)137-147. fatigue behaviour of a toughened adhesive aluminum joint,” Engineering Fracture Mechanics, vol. 78, pp. 1125-1139, 2011.